So you’ve got a stubborn stain on your upholstery, huh? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Upholstery stains are a pain, but they don’t have to be the end of the world. Keep reading for a few tips to help you get rid of those pesky stains without having to get rid of your favorite furniture:
Tips from the Pros at Chem-Dry of Westchester
- Act fast. The sooner you treat a stain, the easier it will be to remove. If you can, blot up the spill or stain immediately with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- Identify the type of stain. Different types of stains require different cleaning methods. For example, grease stains can be removed with a mild dish soap and water solution, while blood stains may require more specialized treatment.
- Test the cleaning solution in an inconspicuous area. This will help you to make sure that the solution won’t damage your upholstery.
- Be patient. Removing stubborn stains can take time and effort. Don’t give up on your beloved furniture if you don’t see results immediately.
If you’ve tried all of these tips and you’re still having trouble removing a stain, it may be time to call a professional. A professional upholstery cleaner will have the experience, expertise, and tools to remove even the most stubborn stains.
Chem-Dry of Westchester can help! We’ve been removing stains from upholstery in Yonkers for over 25 years, and we’re confident that we can get your furniture looking new again.
Our process is simple:
- Contact us and then we will come to your home and assess the stain.
- Then, we will recommend the best course of treatment.
- After that, we will clean your upholstery using our safe, non-toxic cleaning solution.
- Finally your upholstery will dry quickly and thoroughly so you can enjoy your favorite furniture again in no time!
We’re so confident in our work that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call us today to schedule a free consultation. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and help you get your upholstery looking its best.