Pets are a beloved part of many families, but their accidents on carpets can be a major inconvenience. Not only are they unsightly, but they can also leave lingering odors that can make your home feel less than fresh.
That’s where Chem-Dry of Westchester comes in. We’re experts in pet stain and odor removal, and we can help you get your carpet looking and smelling its best again.
How We Remove Pet Stains and Odors
We use a revolutionary two-step process to remove pet stains and odors:
- Ultraviolet light inspection: It can be a challenge to know where your pet has had accidents in the past. We use a special ultraviolet light to detect pet urine that is invisible to the human eye. This allows us to identify all of the problem areas and ensure that we remove the entire stain.
- Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE): We use our Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) process to remove any liquid residue and loose urine crystals. This process is safe for all types of carpets and upholstery, and it leaves your home smelling fresh and clean.
Our Process Step by Step
Our pet urine odor and stain removal (P.U.R.T.) process is simple and straightforward:
- We’ll come to your home and inspect the carpet.
- We’ll use ultraviolet light to identify any hidden pet stains.
- We’ll use our HCE process to remove the stains and odors.
- We’ll apply our P.U.R.T. product to the affected areas.
- We’ll let the product work its magic for 24-36 hours.
- Once the product is finished working, your carpet will be clean, fresh, and odor-free!
Call Us Today to Get Started
If you’re ready to say goodbye to pet stains and odors, visit our website online to request a free quote or, give us a call today at 917-447-8474. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and schedule a time to come to your home.